Bridge steps since 1955

The bridge steps were built by my great grandfather in the year 1955. For many years, people used to often climb these bridge steps and visit my home.
We have a walkway to and from the bridge. Like that in the old days, people used to come and go. In my childhood, I remember going to school climbing those bridge steps. But now there is no access to the bridge because after my grand mom passed away, my dad kept a gate over there.
In 2019, my mom painted it white in color.
One thing I should mention is that we have a river as well that flows till Varapuzha (Ernakulam district in Kerala).






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Sandeep, great post :) the lush green is so soothing to the eyes

      Delete
    2. Sorry, forgot to mention. It's me Binitha in the comment above 👆

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is Madapad

Lawn 2019

Venice trip