My trip to India

Day 1. Reached Cochin on 27th December. Went straight to Edappally from the airport by taxi because our car had a starting trouble. Then we had breakfast there and went to Parur. In the evening went to the flat with my uncle Mr M K Poulose. From there we went to yacht club and had dinner also with him.
Day 2. Went and stayed in alleppey for a night. We had cocktail and all made by my cousin sister Aarcha.
Day 3. Had dinner in my mothers house. coz my uncle had invited us for 61st birthday. And then I sang a song and did a mono act for him.  That night Appa’s cousins Arun uncle and Chitra aunty had come to stay with us in Parur. We spent sometime with them talking till 1 00 in the night.
Day 4. Took pictures in Parur. And then we went to grand hotel in ernakulam for lunch. Then we went and tea in BTH coz aunty wanted to meet up with her friends. So we dropped aunty there and also dropped appa to our new flat. And then Arun uncle and myself went to BTH. From BTH we went to Jaya Lakshmi and Fab India and to Odds and ends which belongs to my cousin Thankam Joseph.. Then after that we went to the flat and from there we went to the club where all my cousins had come. Had a nice time with every one.  Then we went back to Parur and they left for the airport that night coz they were going back to Toronto, Canada.
Day 5.  Got together with everyone for the new years eve in the flat. We were also invited to the lotus club by my uncle. But we did not go because all my aunts and cousins and all were coming from my fathers side. And we thought its better to get together at home. So I had a great new year this year with all my cousins. I did mono act and all. I mono acted all my cousins and aunts including my appa. Then had dinner. We said all our prayers and we dispersed before the count down.
Day 6. It was new year that day. That night we went to Trichur and had dinner there. We hadn’t planned to stay there but I insisted have there.
Day 7. We went and attended a friends son’s marriage in Thevara. And also attended the reception in Fort cochin. After that we went to alleppey and had tea there. And then Aarcha took me for a drive. She took me and showed me all alleppey. And then we went to see my mom’s first cousin who had come down from Zurich, Switzerland. We spent an hour there and then we took pictures.
Day 8. Was my last day in Kerala.  i went and had dinner in my cousin Rajcha’s house. After that I went to Maya chechy’s house to see her Parents.
Day 9. I left Cochin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Madapad

Lawn 2019

Venice trip