My trip to Delhi in 2008

Day 1.   Reached Delhi with Sanichen uncle and Sherly aunty. And my uncle M K Prasad and my cousin Paulo came to pick me up at the airport. I also saw the metro and flyover there.

Day2. I travelled by the cycle riksha and went to the metro station.  And then I travelled by the metro to the next metro station. And from there I went to see the Qutub Minar. In the night I went and saw India Gate and also I noticed an artist sketching some one’s pictures.

Day3.  My uncle took me to church. And then we visited Delhi Haat. There they make crafts and jewels. And also I brought jewels for my fathers sister and also a bangle for Maya chechy. And then we went to 5 star hotel called hotel international. We didn’t have lunch there because it was full. And so we had lunch in a hotel called Sizzlers. In the evening we went to a club named National club and had tea there.

Day4. My uncle went to Mumbai for a  days work. 5 00 in the morning we had to get up to go and drop him at the airport.

Day 5. My uncle returned from Mumbai and he took me out for shopping and brought me a long Kurta.  Then after that we went and had tea from the daaba. You get good tea there.

Day 6. I came to Kerala with Sherly aunty who is a mother to me. My uncle and my aunt and my cousins dropped me to the Airport. That day my cousin Rahul achachan had come from Manila to India. I spent sometime with him and his wife Sharon chechy.

Day 7. I went to see my cousin Maya chechy and Rajcha. And then i went to the Airport from there because i was flying back to Kuwait that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Madapad

Lawn 2019

Venice trip