Freej is a lebanese restaurant located in Kuwait city old souk in Mubarakiya. We reached there at around 7.45 pm yesterday evening for dinner. The place was already quite crowded. When I entered I noticed that it had the ambience of a traditional Kuwaiti building. We sat at an available table; there was no formal seating. The lighting was dim but it gave the place a nice feel. The place was neat and tidy. The seats were nice and comfortable. Soon after a waiter bought some raw carrots and raw onions with two dips – green chillies and red chilies in an oil base. I had a chicken soup which comes in a bun. Thar was very good. Then we were served starters – nice and hot Iranian “quboos” (Arabic bread made of whole wheat flour) with ‘baba ganouj’ (crushed eggplant with onions,olive oil, chopped onions and chopped tomatoes) – a cold starter inside a corn tortilla bowl. I had some carrots and onions with dip. It was not spicy and I liked the taste. I ...
French toast is located in Kacheripady, Chittoor road. I reached there today for lunch by around 2 pm. The place was very quiet and also neat and clean. When i entered i noticed that a lot of pictures of their cuisine were hung on the wall. On their menu, they had pastas, pancakes, sandwiches and eggs. I noticed that they didnt have burgers. I ordered an egg white omellete filled with onions and capsicum. They bought it with 2 slices of bread that actually looked like garlic bread. After that i ordered a cup of americano coffee with milk on the side. They bought it in a glass cup. Overall experience was good. And i complimented the waiters for the place and food. And they happily said thank you. Egg white omelette with Sausages Entrance to French toast Inside French toast Pictures of the food framed and hung on the walla Food menu Egg white omelette with sausage Americano coffee with milk
Comments
Post a Comment